Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Work in Progress

We began potty training Monday. It's been a long week, but every day this week Kairi's peed in the potty once! We are going through all of her panties every day, but at least she's beginning to get the idea.

Right before going out, I decided that Kairi had peed so much in the last 30 minutes that she could not have any more pee in her system. I dressed her in a cute skirt and boots (although the "Brobee shirt" was NOT coming off she said). I was pleased and chased her w/ the camera for about 2 minutes.

First decent shot:
Photobucket

Last picture:
Photobucket
Click on that picture. See exactly what she's doing.


Apparently, Mommy was wrong. Kairi had more pee left in her.

We went to the bank in a diaper.

7 comments:

  1. LOL, that picture is priceless! I hope it clicks soon! and..um, where did you get that awesome Brobee shirt??

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.... how funny is that. I bet you don't think it was very funny, but yea. I have heard of some people that let their kid pick out cute panties... and then they are more willing to try to work hard not to mess them up. Don't know if that would work or not.... or at least help but it is helped several people I know. Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jammie ~ Walmart! Kairi would wear it every day if I'd let her!

    Abby ~ We did Tinkerbelle panties. She also has some that are just brightly colored, but definitely prefers Tinkerbelle. I think I'm going to have to go buy some more. Right now, she usually tries to stop as soon as she realizes she's going, but that's a hard sensation to learn to control. And we've only been at it for 1/2 a week. I'm not frustrated yet, just thought it was humorous. Potty training takes time and I know that I have to be patient. But I really cannot wait until the day I realize that I never have to buy another diaper. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can understand that... I just thought I would make my suggestion... for whatever its worth :-P I am not a parent... I didn't figure you where frustrated.... but I just figured the sooner you got that suggestion the better if you weren't already trying it ;-) anyway, its an exciting time :-D much love <><< PEACE

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO Steph! That is a great pic! Save it for her first date!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL - That is great! I could have sworn I replied earlier...

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL ... You did. On the other blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete