Friday, January 2, 2009

Oh yeah....

I forgot another hypothesis.

Every night when Alex has been getting up, I have found his diaper soaked all the way through. That's after having 3-4 liners in it. So I also theorized that by keeping him from drinking anything after supper that he wouldn't have as wet as a diaper as normal. But since last night things were more a little off-schedule, supper was later than normal, so I don't think it made an impact.


Alex slept until 5:45 this morning, when he woke up covered in pee and poop. The biggest diaper blow-out yet. You know, I really do have a hard time dealing with things that early in the morning. I got him to lay back down (didn't last long though). And then discovered a "prize" as I walked into my room.

Reason #113 I don't care for the dog. As I walked into the room, I stepped in her mess. :X So the next 30 minutes that Alex was quiet was spent cleaning up that mess instead of sleeping.

One of these days, something's got to give.

1 comment:

  1. Is it the age? #@%$#@$@#B Kalila's diapers have been soaked through the last few days too in the mornings. Not poopy thankfully but still has me wondering why. She still nurses at night though and I can't get her to stop though so that might be her problem.

    ReplyDelete