Saturday, January 24, 2009

A relaxed morning

Breakfast was cereal bars.

TV is playing The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything aka Pirate Tales, although the kids aren't watching it. You know, I really should just buy this movie and send the copy I have back to netflix.

Alex is "cooking" in Kairi's room. Kairi's prancing around the house in nothing but her boots. And I truly mean absolutely nothing else is on that body.

The cat is curled up in my lap.

The dog is asleep in her bed.

Chris will be home around one this afternoon, which means that I actually get to see him today.

Supper will be in the crockpot soon.

All the laundry is done.

Kairi's room needs to be recleaned, but it can wait till this afternoon.


*sigh* Peace. It's nice to have it in this house again. :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice... Btw, we woke up to find a very naked baby sitting up in her crib. She not only pulled her pj's and diaper off, she also unstuffed the diaper lol. Thankfully it was just wet!

    And we have on the baby channel... I've got too much to do and it helps some lol

    ReplyDelete