Sunday, January 4, 2009

Today's To-Do List

I promised my friend Jammie (see, I can name drop too ;) ) that I would clean and read my Bible today while she did the same. And I'm going to, but first I'm blogging my to-do list so that I have a way of keeping track of what I'm doing. Ok, and also to give me a reason to procrastinate. ;)


1. Two million dishes. Ok, so maybe just 4-5 sink fulls, but it might as well be 2 million. 1 sink full

2. Clean the fridge out.

3. Sweep and mop the kitchen.

4. Fold 4-5 loads of laundry.

5. Wash and fold diapers.

6. Clean my bathroom.

7. Reclean Alex's room.

8. Take down the Christmas tree.

9. Take MK inventory.

10. Vacuum where Chris allowed the kids to dump potting soil in the office. Thanks Chris.

11. Read Romans 1.

I don't think that evening church is fitting on this list. Do you?



Ok, no more excuses. Going off to clean.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's a lot lol. I didn't do half of what i meant to do today and I have no excuses either... I went to Mass last night so i didn't even have that as an excuse this morning.

    ReplyDelete