Monday, April 13, 2009

Why is it that....

My definition of clean and Chris' are so wildly different?

On the way home I called and asked him if the house was clean... I just needed to know so that I could be prepared for whatever I walked into. He said that the bedroom had one pile of clothes that needed to be put away, but that otherwise it was all in decent shape. He said that even the laundry was all clean. Ummm...yeah, right.

Kitchen: Dishes from 2 weeks in the sink. Floor covered in things he's dropped. Cabinets, table, and island all look like they haven't been washed off in several days.

Living room: No trash on the floor, but it's covering the couch. Middle of the floor is clear. No toys. But there are little pieces from where he's been trying to repair the 360 all over the floor and coffee table -- because he doesn't have kids that would eat those little pieces. Surely not.

Bedroom: A MOUNTAIN of laundry on the floor next to my side of the bed. Dirty clothes pile on his side of the bed.

Bathroom: Apparently he's been feeding the cat in our bathroom because there were pieces of cat food in there that were covered in ANTS. The trash hasn't been taken out since I left town. And he still hasn't retrieved my pearls from where Kairi "dropped" them down my sink -- so that sink can't be used. His sink is coated in toothpaste and hair from shaving. Oh, and the toilet is DISGUSTING. :-X

Garage: He told me he straightened it. What he meant was, he dug through boxes, left them open, and then shoved them against another wall. And the laundry being done really meant that what he needed to be wear was washed and everything else was left in a pile next to the laundry baskets (you know, instead of IN them), and they reeked of cat pee.



My house is a disaster. I'm sick just thinking about having to clean it.

3 comments:

  1. :( I am sorry girl! I know how frustrating and overwhelming it can be to home to that crap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... I thought of my husband when I read this... and then when he read it his responce was how he'd "never" do that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ... Yeah, I seriously doubt that he'd "never" do that. haha! Chris seriously doesn't get what's so wrong about the house.

    And it's still not fixed. Slowly getting better, but not fixed.

    Tonight I'm turning the computer off and it won't be on tomorrow until the house is clean. Mainly because Chris will be home Friday, and I want it truly clean before he gets home -- you know, so he knows what it looks like. ;)

    ReplyDelete