Monday, April 20, 2009

Alex just walked over to me without a diaper on. I quickly smelled that there was poop on his butt. So I plopped him down, cleaned him up and then put on a clean diaper. Then the following conversation happened...

Alex, where's your diaper?
Dipa?
Yes, your diaper. Where is it?
Tas! Tas!
What did you do with it when you took it off, Alex? Where is your diaper?
He grabbed my hand and ran into the kitchen. Pointing at the trash can-- Tas Nonny! Tas! Dipa tas!

I looked in the trash can and sure enough, there was his poopy diaper. After I'm done deep-cleaning this house (hopefully today or tomorrow), I'm going to concentrate on pt'ing Kairi. I'll also pull out the little potty seat and see if we can get Alex interested in it. I don't think he's anywhere near being ready -- but if he's going to be diaperless then I need to try something!



Don't miss the Kairi-isms posted earlier today. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Nice! I had Kalila in panties almost all of Saturday (put her in a diaper just before Gido picked her up). I think I had 5 pantie changes, but for a first day it wasn't too bad. Obviously not trying that when we go out... but we're starting slow. I can't wait for her trainers to come in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smart little boy! And who knows? Maybe seeing Kairi use the potty will make him want to follow suit. Good luck with Kairi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the potty training!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont blame you for trying :-) and you never know some kids are ready a lot faster than others:-)

    ReplyDelete