Thursday, April 23, 2009

He's At It Again

He's been up over 8 times tonight, and it's only 2am. It started when I laid him down for bed 15 minutes early. And it's not stopped. Either the pizza upset his stomach, or he's teething, or he's having bad dreams. But cries of "Nonny! No-nnnnneeeeee!" continue to wake me up at least once an hour if not more often than that. This cannot begin again. So the last couple of times I've walked in, told him to lay down, handed him his blanket and walked out. He's now been quiet for over 20 minutes -- the longest amount of time in the last hour.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry girl! I'll be praying that he goes back to sleeping well, and that you can too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How frustrating! I hope he finally fell asleep for the night. And I hope it's not a reoccuring thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I hope it gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete