Monday, April 20, 2009

Kairi-isms

I sure are really really hungy, Mommy.


Mommy, I hungy.
I know, baby. I'm going to call Daddy and see what he wants us to do for lunch.
He wants FOOD. FOOD, Mommy. Dat's what he wans fo lunch. Food.


We were having guests over Friday night. I had told her so earlier that day. Then I spent the afternoon cleaning up. She "helped" me and while doing so gave this speech several times.
I have to clean up dis pace! It's such a mess!
It sure is so messy in here! Gotta clean it up!
I'm cleaning! I'm cleaning! Cleaning up Mommy's mess! (Hey now, it's YOUR mess too girl.)

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! That's hilarious! I love Kairi! And that's a phrase I hear several times a day lately... "I soooo hungy, Mommy! Is breakfas time." Everything is breakfast to Jaycie...except for snacks. lol

    And good for you, Kairi! Someone needs to clean up your Mommy's mess! ;)

    ReplyDelete