Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wow! 101 posts!

I just realized that my last post was my 100th! I originally intended to celebrate by writing out 100 interesting facts about myself. But seriously -- 100? Yeah, I don't think that that's possible. So I was trying to think of something more appropriate. And I'm thinking that my next post or maybe the one after my next, will contain that number of books that I want to read or have already read but am willing to read again. So if it's my 102nd post, I'll post 102 books that I want to read. Now, I'm putting this off for a later post simply because ... well, I already have a much longer list than that, and I'd rather pick my top reads off of that than try to come up with them on my own. So I'm going to go dig it out of the box it's buried in. And maybe in the next few months my goal will be to finish reading the books on that list. That'd be fun, right? :)

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see that post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad ya'll are looking forward to it ... but this isn't going to work if I don't find the stupid list! Or at least find the two lists that I based my list off of. Grrr ... Annoyed with myself and the people that packed my teaching stuff....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow I didn't recognize my own name at the top...thought I hadn't commented yet. LOL No was going to say though, after reading this and a few other posts on similar topics lately... I thought about writing a book related one soon too. Not exactly the same, and honestly I can't remember where I was going w/ teh thought when I first had it lol... but I have read some good books lately, so maybe.. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete