Monday, June 1, 2009

Chris is in an ambulance

And on his way back to the er. I woke up at 4am b/c he was on the floor and sounded like he was in labor. I know that I had been hearing him in my sleep. Later I found out that he been like that for an hour or so. I called 911 b/c he was in so much pain he could barely talk. When they got here he was able to say a little bit more ... but most of it was b/w cuss words. They offered for me to take him to the ER, but he refused to wake up the kids. So away he went... It's the second time in my life I've had to watch him be taken by ambulance away from me and I HATE it. At least last time I got to follow, but he's right. All I could do is sit in the lobby waiting and waiting and waiting b/c they won't let the kids back there. It's better to wait here where the kids are asleep.

I'll update know when I know something. In the meantime I'm going to go lay back down -- probably won't sleep but Lyrica is killing my ability to function.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry! That stinks... I hope he gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete