Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Last night...

Last night I should have been taking my Mary Kay inventory.
Last night I should have been working on hostess packets.
Last night I should have been making booking calls.

Instead, last night I read 2 short stories out of the 8th grade lit book that I taught, and then wrote a lesson plan for each. It was so much more satisifying. I wanted to get up the next day and teach it. I wanted to search out the materials I needed and find that perfect newspaper article for it. I wanted to set up a classroom just perfectly for each lesson. I was replanning grade systems and classroom management based off of my last year teaching and newer experiences in my head. I was brainstorming ideas on 4 and 6 week units.

But I should have been planning skincare classes. *sigh*

Maybe I need to rethink my priorities and look into my options.

No comments:

Post a Comment