Monday, February 9, 2009

Dear Chris,

I know that it's my own fault that you're reading this blog. I left it open on the computer. So I'm not upset that you do at all. In fact, it might be a good thing because we rarely exchange the day's stories so this is a good way for you to see what's going on when you're not home. Especially when you're underway.

But here's my disclaimer (man, I HATE disclaimers but I feel like I must give it nonetheless):

This is my space for my personal thoughts. You are in those thoughts. Usually it's good that you're in those thoughts. But on those days where I'm upset with you, I have the right to share those thoughts. You may not like or agree with them. But I get to share them anyway. You may think I over exaggerated or was overly emotional, but I'm the one telling this story, not you. So it's my side. If you want your side shared, please start a blog. I'll be happy to read it. I'll even link over to your blog if you so desire. But since we both know that you won't start a blog, and even if you did you would never update it, then I guess I don't have to worry about that.

I really am glad you're reading but I wanted to share this disclaimer BEFORE you got upset about me venting about you. Because we both know it'll happen. ;)

Love,
Steph

8 comments:

  1. I'm half afraid that something like that will happen w/ Jas.. I'll vent and he'll take it wrong lol. Thankfully he's pretty good about it though. Said to feel free and say whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea.... just think of it this way... your expressing your thoughts concerns and worries...its a much needed outlit...being able to do this helps keep all of us sain ;-) or at least as sain as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He should be glad you are just blogging it and venting and not immediately going to him and letting him have it, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real fast I thought that I'd emphasize that he didn't complain about me venting here. I just don't want him to complain in the future. ;) I'm sure you all know how that is.

    But yeah, he should be glad I vent here, get it out of my system and then can joke about it later to make my point. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hubby knows about mine and he wouldn't be able to handle it if I vented about him... which I need to do today because he is behaving like a freaking teenager... ah well... I'm thinking of starting a super secret blog in which I can bitch about the hubs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The one time I vented he had a temper tantrum. So I vented about the temper tantrum.

    He stopped. ;)

    Dear Chris, it'll all be okay. Pinky swear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hubby has known, since i started blogging, that anything and everything is blog fodder. to the point where he has to say...please, don't put that in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My hubby blog too but never really updates it as much as he does and never really uses it to talk about me per se, but yes, I believe we all need an outlet and a place to express ourselves no matter who we are talking about.

    ReplyDelete