Monday, March 16, 2009

It Needs to Freaking STOP

In case you hadn't heard yet, I'm in Midland. I finally made it Thursday night. Plane ride stories later. Lots of stories later, if I find the time after answering multiple Facebook messages. Thank you to everyone who wrote to me there.

But for now. I want it all to stop. I'm overwhelmed. We expected Grandad Wall to get better very quickly. But he didn't -- he made a huge turn for the worse. So instead, we're burying him Tuesday.

Grandad Bigby started to look better as well. But as of today, he probably won't make it through tonight or the next couple of days.

And I'm getting sick.

My kids aren't sleeping at night any more. (Nor do we often have time for full naps.)

And I miss my husband. A lot.


I just want things to start moving at a slower pace. I want a break. And I want to sleep ... for a LOOOOOOOONG time.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Steph I am so sorry! Will be praying for yall

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry Steph! I love ya girl, call me if you need anything or just want to vent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there's anything I can do for you let me know. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, all of you. New post coming soon. One that's not so depressing. ;)

    ReplyDelete