Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Drama Queen Extreme

You know your daughter is a drama queen when a meltdown ensues simply because you chose to wash her hands with a wet wipe instead of a wash rag.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


In other news, both of my grandads are failing -- the news only gets worse day by day. That is why I'm not around. I'm waiting on pins and needles for our in tax refund to come in. The moment it does, I'm buying plane tickets to Midland.

I can't concentrate on anything right now -- it's already taken me nearly 30 minutes just to write this b/c I keep getting up and walking in circles and then sitting down and looking at webpages I've already seen. All I seem capable of doing is staring into space, walking in circles, and crying. None of which are good things to do when you have 2 toddlers.

Every day for the past 4 days, Chris has insisted on going somewhere as soon as he got home to get my mind off of it. It usually involved him purchasing something (very inexpensive somethings) for me. I could really enjoy and get used to that if it wasn't for the circumstances around it.

Chris left today for at least 2 weeks. I don't know how I'm going to survive these next few days stuck in Jax without him. I'm already aching with loneliness and feeling a bit desperate. I'm used to 2 weeks by myself at a time, so I know I'm only this bothered by it because of the situation in Texas.


See, didn't I say that March had declared war on me?

Please pray for both Grandads' peace, for their health, and for my money to come in in time for me to get out there before something happens.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Steph I am so sorry! I'll be praying for both you and your grandfathers. I wanted to write more, but I'm just as distracted/out of it as you (well maybe not as, but quite a bit) but for entirely different reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((HUGS))) You know I am praying for you and your family Steph! If you need anything, please don't hesitate to call me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sending a gigantic hug to you and your family!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, all of you. Your support means so much to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I'm praying for you, Girl! I'm here for you whenever you need to talk.

    ReplyDelete