Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Moving

Have I ever told ya'll how MUCH I hate moving? Because I do. With a passion. It's one of the most horrible things you could ever do. Especially when you have bronchitis and a stomach bug that is immediately followed by the most terrible, horrible, excruciatingly painful cramps ever experienced by mankind.


In good news, I love my new house. And Chris is thinking that he likes this house so much that we may not move to the other side of town next year when he'll be working over there. And that is good.



So I'll be back to a normal routine once our move is finished and Chris is working again. (On leave till the 10th...). In the meantime, just be glad I'm not on here every night telling you all how much moving sucks. ;)




Oh, and btw, Chris is helping this time. It's a nice change. :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad he's helping so much! And I'm glad you're starting to get back to your normal routine. I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete