Friday, June 18, 2010

To Do:

I haven't been around in a while because my days generally are so full that I don't have time to type, or I'm totally exhausted and can't think to type. But to help with the blogging, and to demonstrate exactly why I haven't been around, let me show you today's to do list. Btw, I hurt my back Tuesday, so this will all have to be done with a bad back. Joy....


1. Clean Alex's room. Scrub poop off his wall.
2. Steam clean both kids' rooms and the hall.
3. Put up groceries in the kitchen. Spot mop.
4. Laundry, laundry, more laundry. And then some laundry.
5. Take Zoe to the groomer's. Run across town to the NEX to get the bag I left there yesterday w/ batteries, razor blades, and a movie for the kids.
6. Pick up Zoe.
7. Vacuum and then steam clean a few spots down stairs.
8. Cook dinner.
9. Put kids to bed in time for friend to come over. Yay for girl time!

Oh, and I need to throw a shower some where in there. Not sure exactly when that's going to happen.

So, Nessa, if the bathroom isn't scrubbed, and there's still laundry on my bed this is my apology way in advance. lol I'm going to work as fast as I can. And Joyce, no comments about the laundry. It's still better than it was before. :P

2 comments:

  1. Uggh... laundry. I'm trying to catch up too. I love line drying but needing to do it is becoming old fast. I can't get as many loads done... so its making me go slower about it. Thankfully no poop to clean up here... today lol. I had to hose down the mat in the laundry room (well hosed outside, mat goes in the laundry room) for that reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Good luck getting it all done and I hope that your back feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete