Saturday, January 2, 2010

Randomness from the last few weeks

I have no energy to post a real post. That's what happens when you go through Christmas, a 4 day trip to Texas and back (wedding in the middle of that), New Years, and a spouse leaving for deployment. And yes, deployment was today. He'll be home in a little over 6 months. Can't wait as I miss him already.


~Kairi's not mad at Daddy for leaving, but for Daddy not taking her with him.

~Alex has decided that he answers to nothing besides "alligator". He frequently tests me on this. "Mommy. Mommy. Mommy." What Alex? "NO! ALLIGATOR!" Except, it doesn't come out like alligator but ag-gator. Too cute.

~Wedding was beautiful and I couldn't be luckier to have Janice as my sister-in-law.

~Trying to convince my parents to come out here for my youngest brother's spring break this year. Wish me luck.

~I have had a migraine for 3 days now. Maxalt barely touches it and it NEVER fails me. It may be time to go see a doctor. But I was convinced that once the deployment stress was over that I'd be ok. Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow to see if it calms down.

~The dog is driving me insane. I think she sensed the stress in our house and it has caused her to NEVER poop on the puppy pad but instead always on the floor, have massive amounts of diarrhea, and become more destructive than ever. Her favorite thing to chew now is diapers and she'll knock the trash over to get to them. I guess I need to pick back up on the cd'ing now that I'm not traveling all over the world and can finally wash on a regular basis.

~My house looks like a tornado vomited in it. Gotta work on that Monday.

~Also need to do a menu plan on Monday. It'd be nice to make one and stick to it.

~I have big plans for this year w/ the kids. Especially while Chris is gone. Guess I need to get started on making schedules and rearranging furniture for it. I'll share when the house is ready for it all.



Ok, that's it for now. Have a good night everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Awww.. I am so sorry! I figured things were crazy for you right now. I hope the next 6 months fly by for you...and that the migraines go away. I have a new respect for people dealing with those after seeing Jas last night. We're working on our place this weekend.. because its the same way. I need help and he's finally home to jump in some. Kalila keeps undoing everything I try to do and I haven't been able to get on top of my anemia yet... got new pills and hoping they help. I need to do my menu too, that's eating me... not having one is anyway.

    Anyways, hope you have a good year and look forward to future posts when you're ready for them. Did you delete your other blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl!

    And no, it's still there. But since I only do pictures for the most part on there and my camera's flash broke for a while, I haven't posted anything in a long time. As soon as I replace my camera cable (as I now have a working flash), I'll update both blogs with tons of pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's odd it doesn't show on your profile anymore lol. I went to readd everything after I fixed my page and it was gone.

    And pictures.. :-D Can't wait lol

    ReplyDelete